Contacts and Networking
- Business Referrals and Networking opportunities exclusive to members only
- Member Introductions
- Bi-Monthly Member Showcase Breakfast
- Special Events (Annual Dinner & Awards, Golf Tournament, MEXPORT Trade Show)
- Free passes to all Lunch & Learn Series
- Cross-Border Manufacturing Research (Near Shore or Contract Manufacturing)
Visibility and Exposure
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony (includes posting of pictures and announcement on our website)
- Member directory listing in member online directory with link to company’s website
- Special announcements on social media
- 2 Free Passes to one of our Member Breakfast Mixers
- Free literature/brochure space displays in Chamber’s office
- Free AD in weekly e-newsletter ($150 value) Distribution 4,000+ email recipients
Advertising and Marketing Opportunities
- Weekly e-Newsletter Ads
- Email sponsorship campaign
- Web Banner advertising
- Free one-on-one counseling available by appointment through the CITD. Areas include: Business plan review, cash flow management, financial analysis, sales & marketing, customer service, international trade, logistics and financing.
- Free Job Postings in newsletter.
- Free use of Conference Room - WiFi, coffee and water provided (subject to availability).
- Unlimited company contacts listed in the Chamber’s database.
Representation and Support
- Advocacy and representation before authorities and government agencies at the local, state, national and international levels, including: Customs and Border Protection, SENTRI and CALTRANS among others.
- Infrastructure development through legislative advocacy – Key projects include SR905, SR125 and SR11.
- Transportation – Continuous updates on commercial cargo regulations and border waiting times